• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UPT Cribs

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
I know there are some guys on here from Moody and I want a copy of UPT Cribs. Anybody know where I can get it?
For the rest of you that were not at the track select Friday, the class did a parady of MTV Cribs walking us around the squadron like it was the guys house. One of the funniest things I have seen in a while. If I get a copy I will definitely find a way to share it on here.

mdubs

pilot
Hey I went to Moody but it was a good 8 months ago. I'd like to see the vid if you can post it on here

jg5343

pilot
Ok, got a copy of it, but this joker is 53 MB! Where can I post that?

mkoch

I'm not driving fast, I'm flying low
Give me a week to get moved back in up at school and I'll set someone up with a bit of webspace to post it.

litreofcola

i don't think it was as funny as the Napoleon Dynamite spoof, but it definitely a good laugh, especially for anyone who has put up with AF bs in primary

jg5343

pilot
I agree with that, litre. The LT Nepoleon vid was way funnier. This is good, too, but that was on a different level.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Speaking of the Napoleon one, can anyone find a good link to it; every single one that I've tried has failed!

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
Another good one is the gold bond powder/swap nuts vid from the f-16 sqd. I forget which squadron, but I got it from a friend in USAF UPT, but it is hilarious, and I guess the guys got in pretty good trouble because they did it with USAF property and in their squadron spaces. You can probably find it at baseops.

Josh

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
Bump, these vids sound interesting. Anyone get around to having them posted yet? If all else fails I can try and open up some space on my purdue account, but I would need the files.

kobyra

jg5343

pilot
Not sure, it fires right up for me. Its fast too. Try updating your media player.

petescheu

Nice... that's my old flight room at Moody, F-Flight love right there. We didn't have the dual 55" plasmas when I was there though... A/F has WAY too much money.