• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updating NROTC application after submission

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Who is a nancy himself. Pot? Meet Kettle.:D

NancyDrewMoviePoster.jpg

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Don't change your application now. That way if you don't get accepted, you have a change to your package, which will allow you to apply again.

Is being named the Captain of a dance team a significant enough change for a package to be reconsidered?

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
So are you a female or not takedown?? I'm thinking no since you haven't answered yet, in which case, why in the world would you let everyone know you like to dance in your profile and then tell us you are the captain of the dance team?

"They" haven't logged on since 1:30PM so I think "they're" just busy. It's probably a chick. A guy would have been on AW a dozen times between then and now.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Google Takedown777. She is evidently a female. The callsign will be less entertaining, but entertaining nonetheless.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So are you a female or not takedown?? I'm thinking no since you haven't answered yet, in which case, why in the world would you let everyone know you like to dance in your profile and then tell us you are the captain of the dance team?

Mods have determined 777 is likely legit despite posting from vicinity of an infamous AW poser from Kansas, which cause da bit of an alarm at first. Welcome back 777 and don't mind the locker room banter. If you want to fly, this won't be the last you'll hear. Let us know if you see Skeeterman driving his tractor nearby!