• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updating NROTC application after submission

takedown777

I submitted my application back in September, and I just was named Captain of my dance team. I was wondering if it is too late to put this on my application. And if its not, how can I do this?

phrogpilot73

I submitted my application back in September, and I just was named Captain of my dance team. I was wondering if it is too late to put this on my application. And if its not, how can I do this?
Don't change your application now. That way if you don't get accepted, you have a change to your package, which will allow you to apply again.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream

You might want to prepare for a callsign, though. Please, for the love of God, tell me that you're female. If not, then immediately include this information in your package.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think we also had a male cheerleader on here awhile backing threatening to kick everyone's collective ass. I can't remember who it was.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Indeed, we had a male cheerleader check into the RAG in 1981...callsign: PomPom

We had one at TBS, unfortunately he's a grunt now so now callsigns for him. I'm sure the photo will follow him there, though.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
We have a male USNA cheerleader I work with.....callsign: "Jazzhands"....sometimes the alternate is "Spirit Fingers"

JBM

Gainfully Employeed
None
My old roommate at the academy was a male cheerleader, we showed him the error of his ways but I remember playing the Bud Light male football cheerleader commercial for him weekly...Maybe that's why I haven't heard from him since we left...

Oh well, he's a shoe anyway

Nose

pilot
That link to the old thread where the dude wanted to fight everyone?

Brilliant!

I also loved the "both you Nancy's cool it" post that followed.

Raptor2216

So are you a female or not takedown?? I'm thinking no since you haven't answered yet, in which case, why in the world would you let everyone know you like to dance in your profile and then tell us you are the captain of the dance team?