• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updated Officer Appraisal Form NAVCRUIT 1131/5 (Rev 3-2021)

TheClyde

Thanks for posting...I noticed page 2 has a number of chaplain specific instructions. Does each program have it's own "page 2" or is this the same for all programs, with a few specific call outs for the chaplain program in it?

Jvilla96

Do you know the date it was posted? Trying to figure out if I need to have my OPS-O write a new one with the 2021 version. He’s on leave atm.

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
Don’t re-write. I haven’t found a difference between the two forms except the back page for things that don’t apply to aviation. It’s mostly for the chaplain corps.

Dark813Side

Contributor
Don’t re-write. I haven’t found a difference between the two forms except the back page for things that don’t apply to aviation. It’s mostly for the chaplain corps.

I got my interviews done on the old form in last month . Do you I need to get them redone with the new form since it came out in March of this year ?

Jvilla96

I got my interviews done on the old form in last month . Do you I need to get them redone with the new form since it came out in March of this year ?
Yes. Don’t give them a reason to reject your package. With everything that goes into the package and how tedious it is, administrative errors are the last thing you want. I had them just copy and paste everything to the new form.

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
Personally, I wouldn’t. There is no difference between the two forms if you’re applying for anything other than the Chaps corps. The choice is yours and yours alone lol.

Dark813Side

Contributor
Personally, I wouldn’t. There is no difference between the two forms if you’re applying for anything other than the Chaps corps. The choice is yours and yours alone lol.
You don’t think the board will look negatively towards it being on an older form though ? Lol

exNavyOffRec

You don’t think the board will look negatively towards it being on an older form though ? Lol
The board won't notice, it is if the NRC processors require the new form to be used, in the past when a form was updated if the application was submitted it was safe, if it wasn't they needed to be redone, they are more likely to let an AD just slip through than a civilian.