• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Updated Aviation/Community Formula Rankings

jman504

Per one of the pinned threads, there is a general formula to rank Midshipmen for commissioning and Aviation Selection. As that thread was posted almost 18 years ago, does anyone know if it is still accurate? If not, does anyone know what the current ranking formula/methodology looks like and what a competitive total is? After scouring this forum, I have yet to find anything definitive on this. I'm very curious to see what info anyone has.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Per one of the pinned threads, there is a general formula to rank Midshipmen for commissioning and Aviation Selection. As that thread was posted almost 18 years ago, does anyone know if it is still accurate? If not, does anyone know what the current ranking formula/methodology looks like and what a competitive total is? After scouring this forum, I have yet to find anything definitive on this. I'm very curious to see what info anyone has.

These are all good questions to ask your NROTC class advisor / aviation advisor.