• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Update

red92gt

NFO? no. SNA? not yet. FNG? yep.
For anyone who cares:
I had about an hour and a half long talk with my OSO today, it went extremely well. Thanks to the forum, I had almost a page worth of questions/things to go over, and covered them all. I'm going to wait a while and make sure this isn't a rushed decision, but so far as I can tell things are looking great. Thank you all for your help and patience, I'm sure I'll be pestering everyone again w/in a few days...Actually I do have one question- Can any Marine pilots describe the general process of things/basic lifestyle they live? E.g. deployment (varies, I know), how often you fly, what you do when not flying, etc, etc, etc...basically a day in the life of a Marine aviator. That's it for now, thanks again guys

Chris

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Could give you a picture of flight school but it will be a little while before I get to the fleet so I will wait to see what others say first...

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
red92gt said:
For anyone who cares:Chris

Chris, althought I do not pretend to speak for the entire Forum, we all care, a lot.

Especially with an Avatar with a Crew boat!

GO NAVY. CREW - USNA 2004 National Championship winners - Lightweights - then on to the Henley in England.

Best to you!:icon_smil