• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UPDATE!!! PICTURES !! Need roommate(s) in corpus

Raptor2216

I hope all seasoned craiglisters out there appreciate the 5 mins of life that I just lost:

For a total of two, the rent will be $575/person and there is a security deposit of $575/person. The utilities will obviously be extra and split down the middle. For the who like to budget their life, the exact break down of the utilities is as follows:

-water and garbage: $30/person

-Electricity: $50-80/person

-cable and internet: $40/person

For a total of three, it will be $383/person and a security deposit of $383/person. The utilities will be split in thirds.

I prefer to only rent out one of the rooms but if I can find someone to take the third room, we can work something out.

For two people, the rent will be $575/person and there is a security deposit of $575/person. The utilities will obviously be extra and split down the middle...I expect the total rent to be $700/mo/person, give or take a few.

For three people, it will be $383/person and a security deposit of $383/person. The utilities will be split in thirds.

Maybe it's just me, but the verbiage is a little confusing here...

When you say "For two people" are you saying for two more people, or another person and you are including yourself. If the latter, I would say "rent will be $575/month with a $575 deposit." If the former, then the reader doesn't know what you are charging for him/her.

And then if the latter again, for the three people (if you are including yourself) I would say "For two people." Simply because you are providing a service "for" two people.

"I expect the total rent to be $700/mo/person, give or take a few." - I would take out the word rent when you are adding rent + utilities, and say something more along the lines "I would expect around 'x' amount in utilities per month." The lower the number, the more attractive it sounds, even though it's the same. People can do the math themselves, but when reading, bigger numbers scare people.

Maybe also mention if you are going to do rent and utils at the same time, or if they will be staggered. Being a seasoned craiglists renter and having to budget my life carefully, this helps in picking out what is the best deal for me.

hopefully this helps

Raptor2216

Come on....someone's gotta bite.....this is a pretty damn good deal if you ask me.

Did I mention all the storage space?

MasterBates

I have seen Pubbhi's place (or it's sister unit) and it's NICE.

It's less than 1/4 mile to the beach, walking distance/bike distance to 3-4 bars, and about 10 min to NAS Corpus.

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
+1 to what MB said. Really nice place, just don't try and burn it down like a couple of my friends in the same apartment complex tried to do right after they moved in...

Raptor2216

Would one of these friends happen to be the owner of a corvette?

+1 to what MB said. Really nice place, just don't try and burn it down like a couple of my friends in the same apartment complex tried to do right after they moved in...

Raptor2216

No, my new construction worker neighbor was telling me about the crazy student pilots that live across from me and their party lifestyle so I thought you may have been referring to them.

Anyway, the place is still available....anyone???

No...did someone else try that?

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
Your construction worker friend would probably know who they are--they literally tried to burn the place down.

Silly Air Force--fire is for grownups.