• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Upcoming PQS surges?

lost_in_asia

Does anyone have any info about an upcoming surge in San Diego in FEB? I have seen some info about it, but can't find a POC to find out if it is too late to register.

Thirteen

lost_in_asia - Have you clarified if there is an INTEL PQS Surge in San Diego in FEB? I have looked but cannot find any information on it. I do know that there is a Intel/IDWO surge happening 15-19 JUNE, but I would love to make things happen sooner (and in San Diego no less).

Has anyone else heard anything?

Thanks in advance.

Thirteen

The IDC often offers "surges" that bring together SMEs that are capable of instructing and signing off on the PQS books (Intel and IDWO) that are required for full officer qualification. JOs often try to attend one after completion of Phase I and Phase II. They can be attended on AT, E-AT, or IDTT orders usually.

The surge in June is at Fort Worth. Anyone have any information on a surge happening before then elsewhere, for instance the one lost in asia mentioned? They seem to happen about once a quarter and I know that one happened in San Diego last month.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
The IDC often offers "surges" that bring together SMEs that are capable of instructing and signing off on the PQS books (Intel and IDWO) that are required for full officer qualification. JOs often try to attend one after completion of Phase I and Phase II. They can be attended on AT, E-AT, or IDTT orders usually. .

Dang...we in the CEC have to work and find ways to get our PQS done on our own time and dime! (They are also incredibly picky about who can sign off on any SCW PQS.) You IDC folk sure are lucky to have those 'surges'!

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dang...we in the CEC have to work and find ways to get our PQS done on our own time and dime! (They are also incredibly picky about who can sign off on any SCW PQS.) You IDC folk sure are lucky to have those 'surges'!

The reserve Intel/IDC community is pretty good overall at doing things like that, they do a few things to manage their folks few others in the reserve do though it does have a few disadvantages for them and the rest of the reserves.

Spookcumber

If anyone has any gouge on any upcoming surges on the west coast that they could message me or post here it would be greatly appreciated - thanks!