• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Upcoming Flight School class

Azdevil78

Hi! Just wondering if anyone else's SO is going to be going through flight school around March or so. My boyfriend is starting IFS next month in Virginia and then there is a wait until flight school starts. We will be moving down to Pensacola around January or so and was wondering if anyone else will be down there and going through the same thing. I would love to meet some people and go through all this together! Thanks! :p

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Read the Air Warriors User Guide. The term "significant other" is banned from use.

If you want a Pensacola restaurant guide, PM me ;)

We are currently here in Pensacola waiting for my husband to start IFS and then API. No times for him yet...he is going NFO. I don't know anyone really here yet either, just came from va beach.

dk009

Pilot in Training
i am just getting done with ocs and about to start ifs in good old Pensacola, my fiancee and I are from VA beach and will be living down here soon- so you wont be alone

leatherneck82

Manassas IFS
I'm moving to P-cola with my girlfriend in January as well. I'm also going through IFS in Man******* right now. Love to get together with others who are going through this big transition as well.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm moving to P-cola with my girlfriend in January as well. I'm also going through IFS in Man******* right now. Love to get together with others who are going through this big transition as well.

Holy crap, it wouldn't let you spell Manas$as$

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
umm why is signifigant other banned? This is my first and probably only post in the spouses corner

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
umm why is signifigant other banned? This is my first and probably only post in the spouses corner

I can't remember the thread it goes back to, but someone was over-using the term and everyone got real tired of it real quick.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Significant Other? SO?

Well, I think of-----> Second Officer; Supplying/Servicing Officer; Sexual Operations; Simulated Orgasms...

Cate

Pretty much invincible
AnnieQ, "SO" (when used to mean "significant other") is banned on the Spouses Corner because some people on this forum absolutely can't abide the fact that a group of people (i.e. spouses) might occasionally use an acronym in a way other than the way they use it. And because their poor little heads get confoosed when they have to know two different meanings at once, we kindly agree to use other acronyms when they might poke their heads in here and get all bumfuzzled.

Nothin' but love, guys; nothin' but love. ;)