• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

University of Maryland Testudo Patch

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
FYI:

I saw some fools from VaTech running around my squadron wearing Hokie patches, and decided UMCP needed a patch. I had Wings 'N' Things in Pensacola make 3" patches (right shoulder) based on these designs. They kept the designs on file, so you can have new ones made, and you don't have to pay the design fee (lucky you).

testudosmgr2.gif
testudosmsubduedit2.gif

http://www.wings-and-things.com/

You'll want to call the Monogramming shop at 850-455-3081 or 888-691-3068. I think the patches are filed under "Testudo".

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I saw some fools from VaTech running around my squadron wearing Hokie patches...

Fear the turtle! +1

..but won't they now read this and accuse you of being the fool with the Testudo patch?

Ailen

Really nothing to add, other than another Go Terps! That patch will look nice on my next deployment.

Side note: Good for Gary and his 601 wins.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Amen. I scored some Terps tickets over break (though they were only playing Sav State, nobody exciting) and I really enjoyed it. Their student section is quite possibly just as rude and obnoxious as my own school's :)

02Navy05VT

Hypertension Anyone?
Hokies in flight!

This isn't one of my kids ~ but its gotta be a classmate doing way cooler stuff than the terp patch is doing.

Attachments

• 21186-hokiepilots2[1].jpg
    21186-hokiepilots2[1].jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 154

brownshoe

Contributor
Cygnus & VetteMuscle427, either of you two get home PM me. Supper and drinks are on me. How about Gladchuck’s for a big steak? Or maybe Nido’s for southern Italian.

Steve

MasterBates

Along this line, if there is actually another GMI grad in Naval Aviation, I say we get some GMI patches made up.

Just to make people go "what farking school is that??!"

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ahh, brings back memories of the 'Vous, Cellar, and Cole Fieldhouse

I'm looking at a poster of the 'Vous on my wall....the floor you didn't want to touch with your naked flesh, but all so rich with human flesh that you would

And then there's Ledo for which I am a traveling taster and QA SME

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
It's not the Vous... it's Cornerstone... and it's still just as nasty. Bentleys was where to go... No ID, No problem.