• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Uniforms for SRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeo111

I don't know if this has been gone over or not, I haven't been able to find anything (Maybe I just didn't look that hard ;) ).

I'm going back for Seniors and I know we get our deserts and all that, and I'm told we'll have an 'augmented' issue for gear that we should have but for some reason don't, such as woodlands, ICBs, etc. How accurate is this? I'm starting to outgrow my boots :icon_rage and I'm sure that will be a problem down there.

Also, when/how do we arrange to get our commissioning uniforms? Do we take care of that this summer or do we take care of that through our OSOs back home?

Same question about military IDs.

usmcecho4

pilot
Bring everything you got at juniors to OCS (no campstool). I thought that we would be issued web belts, socks, etc again. This is not the case. They will take you to cash sales where the first candidates in line buy 8 belts, 10 scivie shirts, and 2 sweat****s a peice. Needless to say there isn't enough gear for us in the back of the line. The Marine Shop and Exchange will come and measure you for uniforms but you can take care of most of that stuff when you finish OCS. You will not get a MIL ID until you have orders to TBS.

s/f,
usmcecho4

Status
Not open for further replies.