• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Uniform Regs

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
emot-downswords.gif

You keep saying the same thing, that's why you are being told the same thing over and over. Lighten up francis.

Reactions: m26

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Phraelga, I think the beginning of NATOPS where it says everything in there, even the "shalls," should not be a substitute for sound judgment covers this situation well.

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Phrae, I totally "get" wear you're coming from. I really do. I once blew up a LCpl who showed up to our Chemistry class in cammies because he came straight down from I&I. He deserved it. The LCpl who is working the poolees is doing exactly as he's told. He wasn't out prospecting at the Piggly Wiggly. He was trying to show his recruiter's poolees how to be warriors. And he went to the same boot camp as you so don't think for a second that he wasn't concious of what he was doing.

It is a different Corps than it was ten years ago, but it's not that different. Go to Jacksonville, NC where the rule was actually meant to be applied and see if anybody is breaking it. That, and you even have me telling you to throttle back a little. Which is pretty indicative of how high and right you really are.

an aside: MCLB Albany, huh? What RSS did you come out of?

pharaelga

Constantly lost in the sauce....
an aside: MCLB Albany, huh? What RSS did you come out of?

Yea.... Lejeune is pretty extreme..... lol the pucker factor increases 10 fold the closer you get to that place.... I enlisted out of RSS Tifton Feb 03. Are you from South GA??