• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Uniform Items

helo_wifey

It's that time again, the husband promoted to LT and we've got some JG items we're willing to send to some people if you want them. I did this before with his ENS rank and am willing to do it again. I think a couple people on here took us up on the offer.

If I remember correctly we've got soft and hard shoulder boards as wells as some of the regular bars (I don't remember what those are called, the ones that just pin on). There are also some flightsuit rank with velcro.

If you want it, PM me your address and I'll ship it off to you via USPS.

helo_wifey

Ok, hard and soft boards are spoken for but I do also have a soft pair of ENS (maybe a set of hard if HAL doesn't want them).

Subdued and regular flightsuit rank still available.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I've got hard & soft ENS shoulder boards and a single NDSM if anyone wants 'em. PM me.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Ok, hard and soft boards are spoken for but I do also have a soft pair of ENS (maybe a set of hard if HAL doesn't want them).
What helo_wifey is refer to is my cheapness.....

I'm finally putting all my stuff in a shadow box and need a LTJG shoulder board and maybe a LT one too. I bought a pair of ENS & LT boards off ebay but the LT ones looked like crap when I got them. I have a friend that says she can clean them up but I have my doubts....

I did a shadow box for my daughter a couple of years ago where my Airwarriors appeal got me an ENS and LTJG shoulder board. (It really pissed off the ex-wife when my daughter hung it in her room.:D) But it was only one of each (that's all I asked for). Further, in a moment of stupidity, I threw away the second LT board I bought after putting one in my daughter's shadow box. Now my kid has decided I need a shadow box for her bedroom at my place too. Since she is spoiled rotten and gets everything her 11 year heart desires, I am in the market for shoulder boards again.

So if anyone wants to part with a LTJG or LT shoulder board, let me know...

BTW, did you guys know you are entitled to a one time replacement of your medals from BUPERS? That saved me a bunch of money.

MasterBates

HAL, I have ENS and JG boards here somewhere.. I still need my LT ones, probably permanently :eek: PM me your address if you want them, you need the hard ones for chokers/summer whites, right?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
HAL, I have ENS and JG boards here somewhere.. I still need my LT ones, probably permanently :eek: PM me your address if you want them, you need the hard ones for chokers/summer whites, right?
MB - Thanks. I have the ENS board but I'll take the LTJG one. Yes, it's the hard board I need. PM on the way.

Get a cross country to Vegas and I'll buy you a few beers. We can bad-mouth our ex-wives.....

koolkatsalley

Ensign Insignia

I got some shiny Ensign bars, shoulderboards (hard & soft) that I will no longer be needing next month. Also looking for any LTJG bars or shoulderboards available. PM me if interested.

koolkatsalley

Ensign stuff taken

All that Ensign insignia is taken by a future Ensign that PM'ed me. I believe in first come first serve, and he was the first to PM about it. Also to clarify, I am looking for some LTJG rank insignia, especially shoulder boards (those things are just too damn expensive - I mean it is a piece of cloth and some cardboard) - Sorry to dissapoint but I have nothing else to give away.