• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unertl Scopes

Old NFO

None
A4, Unertl will refubish your scope for a minimal charge if there are no major problems. Takes about a month including shipping. I had my SN-6 redone by US Optics for $105 including s/h.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
A4, Unertl will refubish your scope for a minimal charge if there are no major problems. Takes about a month including shipping. I had my SN-6 redone by US Optics for $105 including s/h.
Roger that -- and thanks for the confirmation.

I may do that with my 95% 20X (I know, totally WRONG for the M70 clone I'm having built) .... but nevertheless it's worth the "package" investment and it will have a good home until Unertl comes out with their "replica" USMC 8X's after the SHOT Show ... and then, @ $1500/per ... I'll have to decide whether or not to put the 8X replica on the M70 and try to have a tribute to Gunny Hathcock in the livery ....

Guess what I'll probably do .... :)