• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UFO, Military aircraft, hoax??

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Chemtrails, of course.

I dunno about you guys, but if I were flying a hypersonic military airplane, I'd be tooling around down below 2,000' below the clouds at a very slow speed and nowhere near an airport....just for fun.

LOL, that's what I was thinking. I think it's a hoax, model or something.

MPH

Chemtrails, of course.

I dunno about you guys, but if I were flying a hypersonic military airplane, I'd be tooling around down below 2,000' below the clouds at a very slow speed and nowhere near an airport....just for fun.

Nowhere near an airport... that you KNOW about! It's like super secret.

:alien_125

Kycntryboy

pilot
Looking at the bottom advertisement banner, I should pick up my Masters in UFO studies... should look pretty solid to the board.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I never understood this stuff... I WANT to believe in aliens... Seriously. That would be sh*t hot to have aliens visiting us.

Only problem is, that in todays day and age, we have 1.5 trillion megapixel cameras and such. Seriously, a bottom dollar digital camera at Walmart would be at least 2-4 megapixels these days... Enough resolution that even with a 'cheap' camera, if you uploaded it to your computer and zoomed in with any generic photo software, you'd be able to see very fine details on these 'craft'.

So why is it that every time one of these pictures surfaces, it has to look like it was taken with a 1972 Polariod camera, fully zoomed out with a sh*t stain on the lens?

positiveg89

I never understood this stuff... I WANT to believe in aliens... Seriously. That would be sh*t hot to have aliens visiting us.

Only problem is, that in todays day and age, we have 1.5 trillion megapixel cameras and such. Seriously, a bottom dollar digital camera at Walmart would be at least 2-4 megapixels these days... Enough resolution that even with a 'cheap' camera, if you uploaded it to your computer and zoomed in with any generic photo software, you'd be able to see very fine details on these 'craft'.

So why is it that every time one of these pictures surfaces, it has to look like it was taken with a 1972 Polariod camera, fully zoomed out with a sh*t stain on the lens?

I agree. It's the same thing with Big Foot.:D

As for aliens, I think it's more likely that they exist than they don't. I just doubt they come over here to visit us.

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!

Not only that but almost literally everyone has a camera on their cellphones these days.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
Looking at the clouds and figuring what the weather must be there, you would expect some type of condensation trails to be around the object. I'm betting on it being fake.:(

exhelodrvr

pilot

Duh - the UFOs have special shielding that prevents people from taking photographs with more definition. Don't you know anything?