• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

U.S. Navy Mobile Flight Simulator

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
I was at my NRD today to fill out some more paperwork and my recruiter gave me some cards advertising the U.S. Navy Mobile Flight Simulator. Sidenote: somebody is even trying to sell one on E-Bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/US-NAVY-MOBIL...temZ6600273333QQcategoryZ104022QQcmdZViewItem
Who wants to start the bidding?

Anyway, I can't find anything on Google or Navy.com about this cross country tour. Is there a recruiter on here or anybody else who knows when and where this thing will be? I will be the first in line if it comes by me.

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
Uhh........CaptainRon that's a sticker they are selling, not a simulator.

JimC you big goof! I know that man. That's why I think it's up there with worst E-Bay product of all time. That and the tornado wind I saw on Jay Leno. Some guy had a picture of himself waving a jar around in the air capturing some wind from a recent hurricane. Needless to say, it did not sell.

JIMC5499

ex-Mech
JimC you big goof! I know that man. That's why I think it's up there with worst E-Bay product of all time. That and the tornado wind I saw on Jay Leno. Some guy had a picture of himself waving a jar around in the air capturing some wind from a recent hurricane. Needless to say, it did not sell.

Until I looked I was actually thinking about how much I could contribute if this group was going to go in on a bid together.:D

By the way the grilled cheese sandwich with the Virgin Mary image burned into it was far worse than the tornado wind................at least with that the jar might be useful.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

Billthrill? Didn't take long to sniff you out. :eek:

Brett

Tom

pilot
Contributor
I recently saw a traveling sim like that for the Army. I got to fly some helicopter in a video game equipped even a collective. It was actually pretty cool except for the damn fact that I could set a damn altitude. Who needs a collective anyway...

C-Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRon
MUAHAHA!!! Brett guessed it. How long did that take? 3 days?

BillThrill, congrats on the Pro Rec. Hey, I thought you were coming back anonymously?? Well at least this way Brett can continue to keep your AW transcripts for consideration in your future FITREPs...I just hope the Navy knows what they are getting themselves into. :icon_wink

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
About the stealth, yeah I guess I blew it when I started blabbing about the pro rec and only 3 people got pro rec'd this month, including Billthrill1.

Thanks about the pro rec.

Anyway, I'm going to try to keep things under control as CaptainRon.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Until I looked I was actually thinking about how much I could contribute if this group was going to go in on a bid together.:D

By the way the grilled cheese sandwich with the Virgin Mary image burned into it was far worse than the tornado wind................at least with that the jar might be useful.

How much did that sandwich go for, anyway? $28,000? Tell me you wouldn't. Hell, ever since I read about that I've been trying to find stuff that had a vaguely face-looking pattern to it to sell as either Jesus or Mary, depending on the gender.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I'm going to have to go down to one of those South American countries with all the hot Catholic chicks and inform them that I have an image of the Virgin Mary on my genitals. :D

Brett

You're gonna burn for that one... Guess I'll see you there...