• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Two Sevens

BlkPny

pilot

I'm not sure that the photos are correctly attached to this entry, but........

A couple of 7 mm rifles I put together.

7X57 on a 1938 G33/40 Mauser action (small ring, slightly shorter, light weight, used by the airborne and mountain warfare troops). 21 inch Hobaugh lightweight barrel, stocked in English walnut. Leupold 4X compact scope.

Bottom
7 mm Rem mag on a pre-64 Winchester Model 70 action, 24 inch Krieger barrel, English walnut stock, Leupold 2X7 scope.

No black plastic, nothing "tactical", whatever that is.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Interested to see pics. I also have a 7mm mauser that was picked up off the battlefield by my great grandpa and later sporterized w/ stock and scope.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
I only have one bolt gun, and most of my stuff is evil and black. But I'm kind of like a good pimp when it comes to firearms: As long as they look good and put out, I'll take them in. Pics!

BlkPny

pilot
I have the photos on my computer (an I Mac) and on my camera. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to attach them to an AW post. I can attach them to a regular email without a problem. I know it can be done, but I'm just not smart enough to figure out how.

My last resort is to collar some 14-year old nerd walking by my house, and offer to pay him to do it for me. The last time I did that, however, I got 4 - 7, with time off for good behavior, and now I can't go within 200 feet of a school. It was all a misunderstanding. Honest. :)

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
I have the photos on my computer (an I Mac) and on my camera. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to attach them to an AW post. I can attach them to a regular email without a problem. I know it can be done, but I'm just not smart enough to figure out how.

My last resort is to collar some 14-year old nerd walking by my house, and offer to pay him to do it for me. The last time I did that, however, I got 4 - 7, with time off for good behavior, and now I can't go within 200 feet of a school. It was all a misunderstanding. Honest. :)

You need to upload them to a photo hosting website such as flickr or photobucket first. After doing that you get the link from that website and click the little photo button on top bar when you are posting a new comment and insert the link there.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
BlkPny:

On the bottom of this page, there's a button (on the right) labeled "Go Advanced." It will open up a new page where you can type a reply, but it will also have a bunch of extra options. One section will be "Your Message" (where I'm typing this now). Below that is "Additional Options."

In that section, click "Manage Attachments." From there you'll have to upload your files in a separate window that opens up. It's a little klugey, but you have to pick the files from the location on your home computer (you can pick more than one), then click the "Upload" button. It will upload the pics, but the window will stay there. From there, you can close the window and be back at the regular page (Again, where you'd be typing the message w/ the "Your Message" and "Additional Options" sections). In the Add. Options section, you pics will now show up (actually, it's the file names of your pics).

Click "Submit Reply" and you should be good. I'm doing the "manage attachments" from memory since I can't open a separate window while writing this right now, so I may have missed a step, but hopefully that gets you in the right direction.

BlkPny

pilot
Keep trying

How about this time?

Once again, top is the 7X57 that I'm keeping, and the bottom is the 7 mm Mag I gave to my son. Both are rust blued, stocks are oil-finished.

This has been more trouble than its worth. Sorry.

I am now a Technology God.

Attachments

• IMG_0109-1.jpg
    IMG_0109-1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 55