• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Two roommates needed N. Padre Island (Corpus)

conman585

Huge four bedroom house located on "The Island". Currently four primary students are living here however two will be moving out by the end of May.
Looking for 2 new roommates to fill their place Late May/Early June.
The two empty rooms are the largest in the house. Both rooms have their own bathrooms.

House Details:
2 story 4bdr 3bath
Garage
Double level deck with gas grill
Boat slip/Dock (we don't have a boat but feel free to bring one)
Plenty of parking
Close to the beach/Pelican
12mins to NASCC
Rent is 450-550 (depending on which room)
Utilities are usually $60ish a person

Contact Chris
cjc462@gmail.com
570-351-2385

Pics:
gun_cay_001.jpg

gun_cay_003.jpg

canal.jpg

gun_cay_007.jpg

mastbath.jpg

mastbed.jpg

Second

Hey. this is perfect. my roommate and i are looking for a place to live. there are two of us... one is already there, i am coming down the first week in june. how long will the other two of you be living there. my name is Bre Strand, can you give me a call? 310-384-3687

Second

oh and my roommates name is Tyler, he's down there now, so if you wanted to meet him or talk to him, i can give you is contact info too. Thanks

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey. this is perfect. my roommate and i are looking for a place to live. there are two of us... one is already there, i am coming down the first week in june. how long will the other two of you be living there. my name is Bre Strand, can you give me a call? 310-384-3687

I don't think you'd want to post your name and number on here unless you want to end up on certain peoples' drunk dial numbers.

Use the private message function, my friend. :D