• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Two different sets of orders for TBS

ColdSteel

You can't spell lost without Lt.
Yes the thread title is correct, I have two different sets for TBS and Im confused. My first was made up in May and set my course for Alpha Company. But all of a sudden my orders were changed to be assigned to Foxtrot Company only two weeks before Fox picks up (talk about Semper Gumby). I was informed this was done due to higher powers and out of anyone's control. But now I have two sets of orders. My question is: do these new orders null and void my previous orders or are they still expecting me for Alpha? These new orders for Fox are EXACTLY the same as my orders for Alpha. Shouldnt there be something written stating orders amend and void all previous orders? :confused:

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had the same thing Happen to me back in 96, you will go to Fox. When in doubt ask your OSO but count on the earlier date.