• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TS in Meridian

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnewton

Yah, I check into Meridian Sept 23rd...does it have the Primary atmosphere or is it more "laid back." I'm doing the varsity advanced...TS!

nastypilot

I am in my last week of ground school. I can give you what I have so far. The gouge is rock solid. The classes can be long and getting practice sim time requires a letter from the pope. Other than that it does seem more relaxed but I don't know about the actual atmosphere when you get in the plane. Some of the others I'm sure can fill you in. It also makes a difference if you are placed in 9 or 7. My roomate got 7 two weeks ago, I am in 9. The others will also have better gouge on the squadrons.

Semper Fi

HueyHornet75

pilot
word. middle of fams right now. it's good stuff. you go from 0 to solo in just a couple weeks, so it's pretty hectic, but it's freakin' awesome. later bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.