• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trying To Get Back In, Do I Stand A Chance?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
That's fair and I never did the chocolate milk thing (That's gross). Anyway, I've decided to stop trying and just pay off the debt. Another no and another door slammed in my face. The end of the road is nein. Well at least I tried.

Wait... were you trying to re-join the service because you owe money to the Navy from USNA? Please tell me that wasn't your main reason.

Also, did someone actually shut the door on you, or just the posters here discourage you enough?

Cougars15

To answer your questions, I wanted to serve my country. Period. That's what I wanted to do at USNA and still want to do.

I tried on 2 boards this one being my latest and I don't stand that great of a chance.

I'm still going to try to enlist in the Navy, Army, or Coast Guard but I just want to serve my country. I've lost the weight (Whole 30/Paleo) and I've gotten into shape now I just need someone to see my worth despite my shortcomings.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
To answer your questions, I wanted to serve my country. Period. That's what I wanted to do at USNA and still want to do.

I tried on 2 boards this one being my latest and I don't stand that great of a chance.

I'm still going to try to enlist in the Navy, Army, or Coast Guard but I just want to serve my country. I've lost the weight (Whole 30/Paleo) and I've gotten into shape now I just need someone to see my worth despite my shortcomings.

Roger.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
There were cookies in WR3 routinely, but usually the aforementioned oatmeal raisin bullshit. There were chocolate chip cookies at my TAO board with the captain, but I was on a clean diet at the time so I took them to my shop for the guys to eat. I can assure you the chief's mess wasn't without cookies on either of our ships.... or was it the same ship?;)
I remember being seated for my TAO board. As a joke, the HODs had placed a plate of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and a freshly made cheese quesadilla right in front of me to see what I would do. I said thank you and asked the Captain if he was hungry while sliding the plates towards him. Everyone started laughing which was great because I was nervous af. After the board, the Captain congratulated me. Before I walked out of his cabin, I grabbed the plate of cookies and quesadilla!