• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Truman CQ Nov 2009

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Moron defined in the "...been-there-done-that...oh crap did it again when at this point I shouldn't" category. I'll try to redeem myself later this week!

"ripe old age" ?! now you're p-ss'ng me off!! Ain't no four in the beginning of my age...um, until sometime later this month.

Not me, was on the platform for it JO cruise on CV63 late in the 20th century. A little bit of the story is on my profile messages.

Good answers +1...don't worry about the fortysomething thing, it was the hardest for me and before I knew it, I was fifty something and that wasn't nearly as hard.

Yeah, but 40 is when the body starts falling apart, starting with the eyes. :eek:

I'm 44 and have had bilateral hip replacement and I wear glasses to read. I think the glasses piss me off the most.