• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trouble finding a recruiter

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Actually reached out and set up an intro meeting yesterday with a recruiter in Norfolk. He was nice and he didn't know much about the program but he said we can get my application started. I guess I just had to look around hard enough. Hoping I can get into that program as I am a rising senior its one hell of a deal for sure

Yeah man same boat for a while, unfortunately. Yeah, they might be true or might not be the other guy I was talking to in Richmond said they were closed and to not listen to the lies online saying they are open (this website). No way I was going to go with him needed a new recruiter for sure
Most recruiters don’t, however We would start out with the program authorization and looking up instructions to start the process. It shouldn’t be too hard.

Snaptj

Officer recruiter can’t really do much with enlisted personnel building an OCS package no more than I can help a prior enlisted go active duty. They can help administer the OAR but yourself have to come up with officer interview/appraisals, personnel statements waivers etc. Your CCC can help you the most with an OCS application meeting deadlines etc.
I mean help with like advice it that aspects since they deal with so many packages, and some people ccc suck and have no interests in help others.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
I mean help with like advice it that aspects since they deal with so many packages, and some people ccc suck and have no interests in help others.
Your best bet is finding mentors to help your process along, your ccc makes sure everything is submitted correctly, in right format, waivers included if need be. You can “ask” for advice but street applicants process is wayyyy different from fleet applicant OCS. They don’t even have the same processors. Putting the package together itself is mostly you getting all awards, evals, schooling, letter of designations together. Any questions outside of that can easily be assessed. Trust me and find your a few mentors that would be willing to look over your package, personnel statement etc. Find out which board you want to apply for, give your self a deadline , make arrangements to take the oar if you haven’t already and trust the process

Snaptj

Your best bet is finding mentors to help your process along, your ccc makes sure everything is submitted correctly, in right format, waivers included if need be. You can “ask” for advice but street applicants process is wayyyy different from fleet applicant OCS. They don’t even have the same processors. Putting the package together itself is mostly you getting all awards, evals, schooling, letter of designations together. Any questions outside of that can easily be assessed. Trust me and find your a few mentors that would be willing to look over your package, personnel statement etc. Find out which board you want to apply for, give your self a deadline , make arrangements to take the oar if you haven’t already and trust the process
Appreciate the advice !

exNavyOffRec

CCC's get minimal info on officer programs, nearly all of the training is on enlisted retention. Most commands will designate an officer as the point of contact for those applying for officer programs.

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
CCC's get minimal info on officer programs, nearly all of the training is on enlisted retention. Most commands will designate an officer as the point of contact for those applying for officer programs.
I believe it’s the ESO right? I can’t remember the name

Shheen

If you’re interested and need some help shoot me a PM with your email. I’m not an expert but I’ve helped out a few people out here in Bahrain.