• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trijicon's offering 40% off to all post 9-11 vets

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hmm. Would that that was there when I got my EOTech magnifier.

OscarMyers

None
So, I tried to use the Blue Star program and it appears Trijicon has already backed out of because it was too popular. Looks like the link I posted is dead too. Here and here are the original ads so you can draw your own conclusion. Here is the email I received today. Oh well I bet those gold tickets make the chocolate taste terrible anyway......

Dear Valued Customer,
Trijicon introduced the Veterans Blue Star Promotion to thank those veterans we met at various events around the country. We passed a few discount cards out at a couple of shows over the past few months. The program has made its way into social media and we have been inundated with requests to extend the program to veterans at large. We are not prepared to use this program on that scale. So, we will honor the discounts as promised to those people that possess a numbered card presented at an event. We will not extend this program beyond those card holders. However, the overwhelming response has demonstrated the need for a structured promotion for veterans. We will get to work on a program that offers attractive rebates on products purchased through our distribution partners. We appreciate your service and we want to offer a program that honors that service. Please stay tuned to Trijicon.com and check with your local retailing dealers for further details in the months to come.
Thank You,
Trijicon