• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TRAWING 6 Leave/Holiday question

Shadow9660

Hey all, for TW6, once your in your squadron, I understand you wont really get leave requests...but what about approved holidays that you have the day off anyway for? In other words, I'm not expecting to take leave all the time, but let's say around the 4th of July this year, which is on a tuesday, would we have monday and tuesday off? And if so, would I be able to get a plane ticket to go home for that holiday? Anyone with experience in this wing I'd appreciate some gouge, and what, if any holidays besides Christmas are approved/ you can go home on. Thanks.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
talk to your class advisor when you pick up with your squadron...if you can't wait then stop over by Student Control and ask them who you should talk to...be patient and don't count on anything...

anything you get on here will either be 1) a guess or 2) information thats almost a year old (last july 4th)...sad truth is that those in the squadrons now don't typically know whats coming down the pike 2.5 months off...

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
You probably won't find out what days you're going to have off until a month or two out, just the way the training pipeline works. And don't expect it too much, cause your job in primary is to fly, not have days off.