• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Traverse City Helos

navyao

My name's Tom Livesey. I'm a former F-14 Tomcat and P-3 Orion Aviation Ordnanceman. Since seperating from the Navy I have entered into law enforcement as a career and am currently a Police Officer employed by the City of Cudahy, WI.

My agency is planning our annual Nat'l Night Out for 05 AUG 10. The Nat'l Night Out is an event that fosters positive relations between the community and its police force. Our goal is to involve as many of our local resources as possible which includes local branches of the U.S. Military.

CGAS Traverse City, MI is the closest Coast Guard facility with air support. Cudahy, WI is just south of Milwaukee and we border Gen. Mitchell IAP. I realize that due to ops restraints it may be impossible to support our event, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. Therefore, if anyone can offer some advise regarding who I could contact or if anyone from CGAS Traverse City sees this post if you could reply or PM me I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Tom