• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Traveling with pets...

Angels

Contributor
Our upcoming trip from Corpus to Jax will be intersesting with two medium sized dogs and two cats. Cats in the U-Haul, (drugged) dogs in the trailing car perhaps.
What do you mean perhaps? And the dogs will be drugged as well and strapped in tightly to their dog seats. I'll bet you on who guys insane first. Incessant mew mew or BARK BARK.

QuagmireMcGuire

Kinder and Gentler
I did P'cola to Coprus in one shot in my Camaro. But Coprus to Jax....A slightly longer trip, with a U-haul pulling a car, my wife driving the other, two dogs, two cats. Probably not.

What do you mean perhaps? And the dogs will be drugged as well and strapped in tightly to their dog seats. I'll bet you on who guys insane first. Incessant mew mew or BARK BARK.

You two are in the same location? As in the same city, same house, just a room apart, right?

Jen

Wife of a Growler stud
We stayed at La Quintas the whole trip from MS to WA state, but I do know that a lot of Holiday Inns also accept pets (though when we stopped to check one out, it was much higher priced than the La Quinta right across the street in Phoenix).