• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Trashed dreams

red92gt

NFO? no. SNA? not yet. FNG? yep.
That very unfortunate :(. How's your car?

Motorcycle...It got picked up by a friend after I went away in the ambulance. I haven't seen it since it was laying on its side, but not sure I want to. Either way it's getting dropped off in half an hour, so we'll see...

irishmc

Motorcycle...It got picked up by a friend after I went away in the ambulance. I haven't seen it since it was laying on its side, but not sure I want to. Either way it's getting dropped off in half an hour, so we'll see...

oh wow it was a bike accident? damn, glad to hear it's just your foot then bro. two people I knew died this past year from motorcycle accidents (thank you new PA law that lets bikers ride without helmets).

MasterBates

Ok, now that you are OK, just keep in mind, a good chunk of the higherups in the Navy and Marine Corps, are varying shades of anti-bike.

If you are "in" right now (have taken the oath) there may be a JAGMAN investigation to see you were wearing the required PPE.

CYAAAT.

red92gt

NFO? no. SNA? not yet. FNG? yep.
Yeah... I've decided to sell the bike, which is a fact that I really hate but it's for the better... I was in a leather jacket and full face helmet, but I'm also not yet commissioned, so no investigations here. Just a fun talk with my OSO soon as he gets back from the holiday...

MasterBates

Good, full PPE. The DOD regulations about this stuff apply if you are in the military in any manner (AD, Reserve, Retires, Midshipman, Cadet, BDCP, etc)

Sorry about the accident. The military treats Motorcyclists like a lot of the country treats somokers.

Here's hoping for your quick recovery so you can do it in the winter!