• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Transition: BDCP to DA

Rass

Airwarriors,

Back in October I had applied for SNA/NFO/SWO (all BDCP) and was a non-select, possibly due to my graduation date being so close. My recruiter and processor want to put me back up to the boards for SNA/NFO/SWO (all DA) in the first of the year.

One problem is that in order to re-submit to the same program you must wait 6 months to re-apply. My processor and recruiter think that because im going from BDCP to DA (different programs) that i wont have to wait the entire 6-months. I am told this question could be easily solved by asking the "program director" what the rule is on this, but he evidently had surgery (info per the recruiter) recently and his return date isn't known.

If anyone has any experience or knowledge with this i would love to hear from you. Below are my stats from the October board.

(updated stats since the end of the year)

1. SNA-BDCP
2. NFO-BDCP
3. SWO-BDCP

Male
ASTB: 6/7/7/65
Mechanical Engineering
GPA: 3.3 (senior in last semester)

LOR:
3 Bosses (1 of which was a Marine),
0-5 (Ret.) Air Force RIO (back seater),
Mech. Eng. Proffessor
PT: 55pu/60su/11:59-1.5mile

Many Hours of community service.

Experience Managing Steel Union Workers
American Society of HVAC Engineers (Vice President)
International Mechanical Engineering Honor Society (Member)
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (Member)