• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Transfer/Redesignation Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

twidget

Deskaholic
In case anyone's interested, the Transfer/Redesignation Board results message just came out. It has some interesting info, such as 23 officer's transferring into Intel, as opposed to only 2 each for SNA, and NFO. I'm not sure what these numbers mean as far as the manning for each of the designators, or how it might relate to an applicant's odds. Just thought I'd throw it out here for you to draw your own conclusions.

http://www.bupers.navy.mil/navadmin/nav03/nav03320.txt

Next to each persons name is their last four followed by the designator they currently hold. Normally I'd jump all over breaking it down in a spreadsheet by designators and coming up with some stats, but it's just too damn late for that tonight.

moestud

When I was selected for lateral transfer in 2001, there were also only 2 pilots selected. So don't let it discourage you.

Penguin

Respect the WEZ
pilot
I was one of the two selected to Redesignate to SNA. It took me two tries and almost two years of work, but it paid off. They tell me I'm leaving San Diego in about two months, so I've got a million things to take care of. If you want it badly enough, you can make it happen!

LT G.

Status
Not open for further replies.