• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Townhouse for Rent in Pensacola

T

tbrooks1124

*Available May 1st!

2 bedroom/1.5 bath

Private, waterfront neighborhood with public deeded access. This townhome offers quiet, beach living with access to the Intercoastal Waterway. The townhome is located down Innerarity Point Road in the Oak Knoll subdivision. It is part of a four-plex townhome community maintained by the residents. There is no association fee. You may enjoy a nice sunset through the trees overlooking the Intercoastal. The back balcony overlooks the privacy fenced backyard, which has matured bamboo to offer the utmost privacy to your master bedroom. The front yard has recently been sodded and landscaped. The interior features include terra cotta tile downstairs and new carpet upstairs, new lighting(with ceiling fan remote control), new fridge and microwave, recent updates to kitchen cabinets, new paint throughout, and new bathroom plumbing. Resident will pay for electricity, trash/water. The electric bill ranges from $55 to $100 per month. The water/trash bill ranges from $25-$40 per month.

*5 minutes from beach
*NEW Target being built 10 minutes away
*Coffee shop on the corner
*15 minutes from base (backgate)

*$500 deposit

Please look for new pictures after this weekend. I am still moving out and cleaning. I painted the entire kitchen/dining/living/hall areas. It looks great! I just need a little more time to clean before I take pictures

email tbrooks1124@gmail.com OR
call my cell 850-529-0435

Attachments

• frontyard.jpg
    frontyard.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Water.jpg
    Water.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 155
  • Living Kitchen.jpg
    Living Kitchen.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Master.jpg
    Master.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 145
T

tbrooks1124

New Pictures

Still available.

I just took the new pictures since having it completely repainted and cleaned. It looks nice.

The construction of a new Target store has begun! It will only be 10 minutes away!

Attachments

• kitchen1.jpg
    kitchen1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 108
  • living1.jpg
    living1.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 92
T

tbrooks1124

Available again.

I'm dropping the price to $750 a month and offering one month at no charge. I really need to rent this place. My last tenant bailed after 6 months.

Email me if you are interested. tbrooks1124@gmail.com.

T

tbrooks1124

This is available. I had THE perfect tenant and he is getting deployed in September. Email me at tbrooks1124@gmail.com if you are interested. Available mid-Septmenber.