• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Townhouse for Rent in Corpus Christi, Padre Island

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
That burger joint on the way to mustang island is pretty money. Their Hangover burger with the fried egg on top was perfect for post-winging headaches, and the bleu cheese burger kicked ass too.

Oh yea, I lived in the breezeways. They were alright, utilities were effing ridiculous, though. Not sure if it was because of lack of insulation in the houses or how much it was just stupid expensive energy prices in S Tejas. This house looks significantly nicer than the one I lived in...getting foreclosure notices for the owner as a renter doesn't exactly breed confidence in your housing situation.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I can not say same about sushi bar. My order was ready in about 5 min ( really fast).But I did "bat" my eyelashes and smiled nicely.

Amazing...they must have fixed themselves or something. I went there nearly weekly (I'm not too picky obviously) for the time I was in Corpus and almost never got food within an hour. Sorry HD, how could I forget Kinky D's.....the island's best.....plus you can kayak or just swim there from the Plounge

bevoinc

It will depend on:

short term lease vs long term lease. Are you paying utilities, etc. But we are reasonable. Please send an email if you are seriously interested and I can provide you quote and answer all your questions.