• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Townhouse for Rent in Corpus Christi, Padre Island

bevoinc

AVAILABLE: after September 15th, 2009

Accommodations: Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths

This is a beautiful, fully furnished, 1750 square foot townhouse (built in 2005) with bright cheerful color scheme and upscale furnishings throughout.

This beautiful townhouse comes with a luxury vacation lifestyle. It offers all of the comforts of a home with all the accessories for a perfect beach vacation. The beach is about a ten minutes walk away, over the sand dunes.

North Padre Island on the Texas Gulf Coast is a wonderful and easy to reach vacation destination! The modern open floor plan, gorgeous lagoon pool and three spacious balconies are sure to please all our guests.

Photos can be found:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bevocorp/Townhouse#

Besides being located in a most desirable North Padre Island area, this townhouse features three bedrooms with upgraded mattresses, separate baths and walk-in closets. This home is fully furnished for your comfort to include all linens, kitchen items and a washer/dryer.

Three bedrooms, three and a half baths, plus a large leaving room, dining area, and fully-equipped kitchen, give you plenty of space for everyone. There are 1 king and 2 queen luxurious pillow top beds and a queen sleeper.

Each of the 3 bedrooms has a full bathroom and large walk in closet. The master bedroom has large 3rd story balcony overlooking beautiful tropical lagoon swimming pool and water canal.

There is a beautiful tropical lagoon swimming pool with a 6" deep tanning platform and splash area for the little ones. It is a short walk to the beach at Padre Balli Park, which has Bob Hall Pier, changing areas and a restaurant.

Beach chairs and pool / beach toys are provided. The intercostals waterway and boat ramp are located right across the street. Take advantage of the excellent fishing off Bob Hall Pier.

Enjoy dolphin watching, deep sea fishing, surfing, casual local dining, or just relaxing on the beach with your family. Minutes from local dining and shopping. Just a few minutes to Corpus Christi and Port Aransas where there is fishing, restaurants, shopping and much more.

Only 10 minutes away from the Naval Air Base.

We welcome military families and pilots.

Location: Corpus Christi, Gulf Coast, Texas, USA (Across from Padre Balli Park and Bob Hall Pier)

Amenities
o Air Conditioning
o Washer
o Dryer
o Linens Provided
o Enclosed 2 car Garage with Automatic Opener
o Off Street Parking
o All rooms have ceiling fans

Beds
o 2 Queen Beds
o King Bed
o 2 Convertible Beds
o Sofa with new Queen pull-out Bed

Entertainment
o Cable TV
o DVD
o CD Player
o Lagoon-Type Pool (at Complex)

Kitchen
o Cooking Utensils Provided
o Refrigerator
o Dishwasher
o Microwave
o Coffeemaker
o Toaster

Outdoor Features
o Fenced yard
o 3 Balconies
o Outdoor furniture

View/Location
o Corpus Christi, Gulf Coast, Texas, USA
o (Across from Padre Balli Park and Bob Hall Pier)
o Waterfront, not Lake/Oceanfront

Communications
o Telephone
o Broadband Internet
o Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet)

Other Amenities
o The house is less than 2 miles from Padre Balli Park and Bob Hall Pier
o Short walk to beach
o Boat ramp

Suitability
o Kid Friendly
o Smoking Not Allowed

Activities (on site and nearby)
o Golf
o Shopping
o Sightseeing
o Restaurants
o Kayaking
o Sailing
o Boating
o Shelling
o Swimming
o Snorkeling/Diving
o Surfing
o Windsurfing
o Biking
o Wildlife Viewing
o Fishing
o Museums

Attractions
o Beach (2 blocks away)
o Bob Hall Pier
o Boogie Boarding/Parasailing/Snorkeling
o Golf (close by)
o Boating/Sailing
o Fishing
o Bird Watching
o Restaurants
o National Sea Shore
o The Lexington Natural History Museum
o Texas State Aquarium

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
The only restaurants on the island are Sonic, Whataburger, and Dragon Fly (don't ever eat there, small menu, way over priced.) But, if you drive inland, there's more Whataburger's :D

bevoinc

restaurants

That's not completely true. There is Jonny D's and Italian place and Sushi bar. BTW, I really liked the sushi bar

Unless you are completely into fast food.:icon_tong

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
That's not completely true. There is Jonny D's and Italian place and Sushi bar. BTW, I really liked the sushi bar

Unless you are completely into fast food.:icon_tong

After spending 3 long years in Japan, the sushi bar is out! Never heard of an Italian place on the island, I'll look into it.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
The Italian place was ok for overcooked spaghetti, but that one downtown is much better (1/2 off for active duty, free in uniform). Sushi bar was close, but their service is terrible and I can't think of more than once that I didn't wait over an hour for food and drinks. That and their sushi doesn't compare to most other places outside of Corpus IMHO, and is a bit overpriced.

bevoinc

Interesting, maybe I should open the restaurant on the island :). I can definitely cook better than overcooked spagetti :)

bevoinc

I can not say same about sushi bar. My order was ready in about 5 min ( really fast).But I did "bat" my eyelashes and smiled nicely.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
Why would food take long to prepare at a sushi bar? Its not like they have to cook it.

I bet if someone opened a decent restaurant on the island, it would make a killing.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Pizza crust sandwiches at Padre Pizza were legit. JAC, I'm ashamed you neglected to mention Kinky D's, the island hotspot.

jtmedli

pilot
Why would food take long to prepare at a sushi bar? Its not like they have to cook it.

I bet if someone opened a desent restaurant on the island, it would make a killing.

I've cooked for 9 years so I'll try to answer that for your sir. Raw fish is rather tempermental when it comes to cutting it into the size of filets that they use for sushi. It takes a really sharp knife and a lot of practice to do it without tearing it and wasting $10 pieces of fish every time you make an order.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
I've cooked for 9 years so I'll try to answer that for your sir. Raw fish is rather tempermental when it comes to cutting it into the size of filets that they use for sushi. It takes a really sharp knife and a lot of practice to do it without tearing it and wasting $10 pieces of fish every time you make an order.

Fair enough.

Ken_gone_flying

pilot
Contributor
I was also told that Docs is good, well at least according to locals. Not sure if I spell it correctly.

Thats not saying much. According to locals, this T-shirt fits.

red_neck_car.jpg

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Been to Docs a couple times. Not bad seafood. Not amazing, but not bad.

There is also Tsunami's, they serve food but it's really a bar. There might be a bartender there who really likes flight students and always charges them ten bucks. Might be...

If you want a good smoothie or sandwich there was also a coffee place right next to Tsunami's, grounded. Tell the girl you know Dan the MMA fighter and you'll be good.

And I guess this turned into a nice thread on food on padre island.

bevoinc

Well, I need to rent the house actually, so if you know anyone who might be interested, please forward the info and I will buy you lunch or dinner and drinks next time we are in Corpus. As of food thread, it is quite interesting.