• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Town House for rent near NAS Mayport/Jax

Adam Shreders

I'm just moving in to a townhouse in the Bartram Park subdivision and am looking for a roomate(s). It is located 20 min south of NAS Mayport, and 10-12 min east of Jax. Convienient to a shopping mall, restaurants, and the beach. The place is brand new and very nice, 1675sqft, is prewired for home theater, is furnished, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, 2.5 bathrooms, has an alarm, large closets and spacious bedrooms, 2 car garage, the outside is maintained by association which means absolutely no yard work. The living room has a large saltwater aquarium, and the 14x10 patio is screened in. The development is gated, and has a pool and fitness center within short walking distance. Rent is negotiable, at $475/520 (for the master br) and split utilities. Please call my cell as I don't regularly check this site 860 304 9116 or 401 338 7247 (secondary)