• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Took the ASTB today!

gringo

Hey i took the ASTB today along with my PFT for OCC 190. I passed them both. ASTB is much easier than the afoqt. anyway just thought id share my glory today.

gringo

hey thanks, i believe it was a 5/6/4 and my pft was 17 pullups, 88 situps and a 22:18 run i think it totaled 242. my oso said i had nothing to worry about.

gringo

well thats all my oso said so whatever happens happens. worse case scenerio i apply to 191. good luck to you though.

Cordespc

None
Contributor
Good on you man. I'm also hoping for 190, but I have a long way to go still. Motivate!

stevo01

ecugringo said:
hey thanks, i believe it was a 5/6/4 and my pft was 17 pullups, 88 situps and a 22:18 run i think it totaled 242. my oso said i had nothing to worry about.

you may want to run another pft within the next 2 weeks and get that 242 up a little.

also, thought the min score was 4/6/6 ?

gringo

well my oso was pleased with my scores and my pft thats all i know. he said i had nothing to worry about. i also have a commercial pilots license with about 300 hrs so i guess that helps too. anyway im not saying i am in yet or not i am just hoping for the best and prepared for the worst.