• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Took Test - Form 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrioticGirl

OAR = 29

I have no plans to re-test since the chief told me it would take me a whole year of hard studying in the books to learn the mass and do a lot better than a 29.

The other guy that took it called on Tuesday about the test and came in to take it with me. He did NO prior studying and DIDN'T know what was going to be on it and after the test he told me he thought he failed it yet he gets a 59!!! GEEZ! Some luck he had!

I decided to try and re-enlist again and found an enlisted recruiter who's willing to go through the long process and fill out all the necessary paperwork for me to try and get a medical waiver. I'm re-taking the ASVAB to better my score of 46 from 2 years ago since I got a 56 on the practice one he gave me in his office.

STA21pilot

Good Luck. If it's important enough to you, you should have no problem bringing up that score. I know there's misc. College Learning Centers around the Navy. They have a pretty comprehensive program that if you work hard will help you become VERY sound in math/english/science. AND it will help you in more ways than just an ASVAB or OAR score! Take care.

STA21Pilot

Status
Not open for further replies.