• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Took it today

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Just as a useless aside, you can actually buy a copy of the AIM seperately, but IIRC it comes from the govt printers

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Just so you guys know: D_rob and MIDNJAC are both BIIIIIIG douches for their "locations".... kill yourselves. ;)

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
FTR, JAC copied my duechbaggery. So he is just a deuchbag copier, whatever that means...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
FTR, JAC copied my duechbaggery. So he is just a deuchbag copier, whatever that means...

Actually yours was originally NMM, whereas I had the foresight to put mine someplace unfamiliar....that way my location is confusing to most people, yourself included since you have yet to believe that Oregon has electricity and running water.

And yes, HighDimension is correct. On my application to jet school that I filled out in crayons, the only thing I had to fill out, aside from a list of speeding tickets and counties I have arrest warrants in, was my ASTB score. They also wanted my grade school GPA and maybe a story or two about why I want to go fast.....

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
Actually yours was originally NMM, whereas I had the foresight to put mine someplace unfamiliar....that way my location is confusing to most people, yourself included since you have yet to believe that Oregon has electricity and running water.

While it is true that you did have a weird navaid first, it had a random azmiuth and dme that was not actually where you live. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have known how to use skyvector ... are we really arguing over who is the bigger douchebag? I must be crazy!