• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Too Late for Summer PLC air slot?

WillieDynamite

I'm currently a junior in school, and just made the decision to attempt a pilot spot with the Marines. Is it too late to apply for the 2010 summer 10-week course?

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Doesn't that class start in May or June? I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes. But don't ask us, go ask your OSO.

djj34

pilot
You're probably too late in all likelihood. However, if you can bust out a 285-300 PFT right now, and you are motivated enough to get all your PIQ's, physical, PFT and paperwork done in less than a week (it can be done), you could have a small shot only if your OSO has a slot available. I'm pretty sure there is *one* selection board left, next week. As Treetop Flyer said, PLC-C starts June 3 and its doubtful any OSO has an open slot this late in the game - the supply is immensely higher than demand. Talk to an OSO anyway, the worst he can do is say come back next time and to get in line for next summer, if you really want an air contract. Good luck to you.

radkindoical

Yeah there was one board left it was the 23rd of april, I was shooting for that board too but my physical didn't get approved on time, so when my package got to the board they didn't review it, it was considered incomplete...