• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

to all you PLC or OCC candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.

farkle84

i am just going to say that OCS is one of the best worst times you will never want again. this program is by far one of the best leadership programs i have ever been to and you definitely will be in shape or you will drop out. i had a great time at OCS. now when i was going through all you think about is the time you have left or the weekend liberty that is coming up. but when you leave there, you have a lot of memories and you even miss it. sometimes i just out of the rack now, and start looking for my boots and utitilies to get ready for the morning. i actually miss it. and thats how i know i am meant to be a Marine Officer. its a memorable experience, and while you are there, dont be afraid to ask your Sgt Instructors and Plt Sgt's their opinions on how to lead, because they know best and they want to best for you. even though you may not know it, they respect you and it shows at the end. they are glad that there are men in the world that still want to lead and make a difference. be confident, not cocky, study for tests, give it your all on all PT events, dont see the corpsman unless you absolutely need to, make friends but dont get too close, i can go on and on. just remember, butter bars are waiting for you. give it your all. ooooooraahhhhh.

Semper Fi.
Clarke Groefsema

Status
Not open for further replies.