• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

To All You Flight Simmers...

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
That's some pretty funny stuff...althi\ough I think it will get funnier as my career goes on...:D

Excuse the ignorance but...is that an -18 sim?

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Nay, don't think so. F-16, by the looks of it. It's either Falcon 4.0 or Falcon: Allied Force.

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
Yah, it's Falcon 4.0 Allied Force. Very detailed and intricate F-16 flight sim; the instruction book (in PDF format) is bout 700 pages.

Zilch

This...is...Caketown!
Yeah, thought it looked a bit fancy for 4.0. Very slick, actually. Wish my computer could handle it.

I can definitely relate to the sh!tty AI wingmen thing though. I usually just tell them RTB or send them in first as SAM bait.

I've always wondered how the enemy AI can be so self-sufficient and deadly, but wingman AI so sucktacular. They can't dogfight worth a damn, miss ground targets, fire weapons out of parameters, attack targets that are already destroyed, and cannot, despite there being an in-game command for them to do so, "clear your six."

Ah, well.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Not to destroy your warm fuzzy about your detective work, but it says right under the video that its Falcon: Allied Force.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Dos Gringos - very nice. Those guys played at hook last year.

Brett

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
I'd never heard of these guys before, I searched iTunes and wouldn't you know they are on there. Fvcking hilarious songs, very worth the download. I particularly am fond of "I wish I had a gun like the A-10". :icon_zbee

vr/
Josh