• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tips/Advice for Citadel Freshman

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Also, don't worry about that pesky Silver Shako, it's really not that important.:D

Especially when considering that Navy owns the CINC Trophy :D :icon_smil

a_airforcetrophy_195.jpg

Gorgeous.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
And also, AllAmerican and Blue Eagle, good luck guys. Enjoy your Rat/Knob year, and I'll do my best to enjoy Plebe Year.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
DanMav1156 said:
Especially when considering that Navy owns the CINC Trophy :D :icon_smil

a_airforcetrophy_195.jpg

Gorgeous.

It truly is. But those of us going to the State-supported military colleges will never be able to win it:eek: (Although we will be playign Army this year:D ), so let us ave our fun. :)

vmi_cup.JPG

Navyfan06

pilot
All-American - Go study your rat bible :icon_tong

Just remember

Last Season -

VMI - 14 The Cid - 22 :) :) :) :)

and this comming up season

VMI - A little The Cid - Alot!!! :D :D :D :D

YEA!! GO DOGS!!!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Navyfan06 said:
All-American - Go study your rat bible :icon_tong
Just remember
Last Season -
VMI - 14 The Cid - 22 :)
and this comming up season
VMI - A little The Cid - Alot!!! :D
YEA!! GO DOGS!!!

How dare you! Just be comforted by this fact when you see an Army four-star holding The Silver Shako and a line of men wearing RED, WHITE, & GOLD behind him. And don't be surprised if you see a dashing, young fullback in their midsts.:D

And the score won't even be close, at least not if I have anything to say about it.:p

And I'll be studying my Rat Bible soon enough.

Pay no mind to the naysayers, you will encounter them your entire career and they will try to talk you out of doing things you really want to do.

I wasn't naysaying anyone or trying to convince him otherwise. YES he is a freshman, BUT as far as I am concerned the real life starts at college.

If you want to fly in the Marine Corps, go for it, keep your goal in sight and don't let anyone steer you off course.

I wasn't trying to be too harsh on him, BlueEagle just realize and research your flight options, if you join the Marines just to fly...then you might want to rethink that...not saying you shouldn't do it, but what happens if you do get a scholarship and you poke your eye and suffer damage at TBS or after you commission? Now your will be on the ground and might be doing something you absolutely do not want to do. jus a thought...

brd2881

Bon Scott Lives
pilot
Who knows? You may end up wanting infantry later on and laugh about this at IOC.

Maybe its just me but I don't think he will be laughing during IOC...just a thought...:D ...at least I wouldn't....

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
brd2881 said:
Maybe its just me but I don't think he will be laughing during IOC...just a thought...:D ...at least I wouldn't....

Those guys thrive on misery. I wouldn't be laughing either, even though I tried to go to IOC before API.