• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TIMS at home

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
ea6b, TIMS is even better now - CNATRA is "reaching down" through it to look at the realtime stats for each day - so now ensuring TIMS matches the board exactly - down to EXECUTE for as a status for flights that are ongoing - is a priority.

gotta_fly

pilot
Gatordev (and his squadron) have it right - SHARP data is designed to be downloaded directly into OOMA with no second step required by aircrew. If you're doing it differently, you're just causing ass-pain for yourself. SHARP also worked with NALCOMIS, but it's easier to task the aircrew to duplicate/match their entries than get the AZs onto SHARP to pull the data.

SHARP can output the NALCOMIS file so the AZs don't even need to log in to get it. We log SHARP and export it when we save, then tell the AZs it's in their folder ready to work.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ea6b, TIMS is even better now - CNATRA is "reaching down" through it to look at the realtime stats for each day - so now ensuring TIMS matches the board exactly - down to EXECUTE for as a status for flights that are ongoing - is a priority.

I'm quite familiar with using TIMS to figure out HRS/X and Overhead. It BLOWS and I feel for you, but I still think that WORK should stay at work.

-ea6bflyr ;)