• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Time Frame TBS to Fleet.

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
a friend of mine starts Harriers the same date in Cherry Pt... is that date where a big group of newbies start?

Yep. From what I have been told, there are only four to a class. As of right now, we have four guys from Meridian and one from Kingsville slated to start on the 7th, so someone is gonna get bumped.

sanders

So there is a nasty rumor at TBS right now that the Marine Corps has canceled the IFS program. Can anybody verify this?

murryton

pilot
Thanks for posting the AVPLAN FY-10, Birddog. I did not know they are going to sundown the MAG at Lemoore.

biggums46

So there is a nasty rumor at TBS right now that the Marine Corps has canceled the IFS program. Can anybody verify this?

I don't think they canceled it, I think they ran out of money to do it at Manasas and are sending air contracts to pensacola.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Alright, here's my timeline if are so lucky to be a USMC prop God...

Nov 05-June 06 - TBS
June 06 - Nov 06 - MATSG 21 Stash
Nov 06 - Jan 07 - API
Feb 07 - Aug 07 - VT-6
Sep 07 - Nov 07 - MATSG 22, becoming a father, NBD...
Dec 07 - Apr 08 - VT-31
May 08 - Jun 08 - SERE, FML
Jul 08 - Sep 08 - ATU "RAG" for Herc guys
Oct 08 - Leave
Nov 08 - current - Fleet ...

Enjoy... may the good Lord bless you as he has blessed me ... (or is it "blessed I"...) whatever ... if there is any confusion I hear a man named Jack D. can help you out ... I know he has helped me along the way, more than many will ever know ...

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Enjoy... may the good Lord bless you as he has blessed me ... (or is it "blessed I"...) whatever ... if there is any confusion I hear a man named Jack D. can help you out ... I know he has helped me along the way, more than many will ever know ...

If you end up going to Meridian, there are two Jack D's to watch out for. Only one will be an enjoyable experience. :D