• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thread of hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkolker

Thank you everyone.

Well, my recruiter talked to is commander and I now get to go talk to him. They are thinking supply or amdo, which would be ok but I really want to go swo. I plan on demonstrating why they should overlook my poor performance in school...so, who knows?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't know where your recruiter is coming from. Maybe he is too new to know the competitive profiles. With your GPA it is very highly unlikely you would get nuke. The nuke program also discounts for degrees that take over 4-5 years. SWO is filled and your GPA would be low for that too unless you really did well on the ASTB. But above all, you are too old for SWO or aviation. There are no waivers unless you are prior service. Take a serious look at Supply. You have a MBA and are still under the age limit. Hope things work out.

mkolker

Wink...thank you for your honesty. To me, there is nothing worse then giving people a false sense of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.