• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This website has been amazingly helpful

jtellez

I'd just like to thank everyone on Air Warriors who help others. When I first visited the site back in November 05, I knew nothing about joining the Navy, all I had was my dream of becoming a Naval Aviator. After learning about all the paths to commisioning I have decided do NROTC and thankfully I have received a 4-year scholarship to VMI.

I know that I will continue to visit this site whenever I have questions or see that someone else needs help on something I know about. It's great to have such a wonderful site that contains the knowledge one needs on becoming a future leader in the Navy.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
and post your experiences to help the next guy, dont just come back next time you need help that will leave the next guy SOL.

Besides what else are they going to let you do you first year at VMI?

jtellez

Well for now the only experiences I have are the scholarship process, getting in VMI, and becoming qualified by dodmerb. I'd be glad to answer and questions in relation to any of those subjects.

Skidkid: Do you mean what rights do VMI rats (first year cadets) have? Well until rats breakout into 4th year cadets, which usually happens in February, we can't really do anything. Once we breakout, we get a few rights like getting to out one weekend, have music, AIM, computer games, and electronics. That's a few of the things I know of but I'm sure there's more, I'll just have to see once I'm there.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Well for now the only experiences I have are the scholarship process, getting in VMI, and becoming qualified by dodmerb. I'd be glad to answer and questions in relation to any of those subjects.

You have first hand, current knowledge of how the process worked for you. That's very valuable as things change over time. For example, sure I went through API... but that was 2.5 years ago... lots of things have changed since then and I wouldn't be the best person to give advice about what's going on currently in API. Get my drift?

Oh, and congratulations, that's great news.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Seriously, the unofficial motto for this site should be "pay it forward." The only thanks you really need to give is to perpetuate the cycle of encouragement and good gouge.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Seriously, the unofficial motto for this site should be "pay it forward." The only thanks you really need to give is to perpetuate the cycle of encouragement and good gouge.

A great point.

Brett