• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This is taking forever..

Hey folks, this is probably a question best directed at Rufio..
My kit is pretty much all complete except for my medical stuff. After Atlanta MEPS lost my paperwork the first time around (waited ~3 months before finding this out), I have been waiting again for 3 months on a spot to get checked out medically. I turn 25 in March, so I have a small amount of time but this still gives me a bit of apprehension. When I mentioned to my OR that I had taken a look at a Pilot/ NFO board schdeule that was posted on the internet(the one that has been posted and updated on here), he quickly shut me down and basically said I had bad information and that he gets the most up to date information. I would love to get my package submitted for the January board but my OR just doesn't seem to believe me that these dates are real. Any advice? Thanks!