• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This is pretty neat...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
Go ahead and read the paragraph below...

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter.

Makes you think doesn't it?
banghead_125.gif

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
A similar study I saw said more or less the same thing. With speed reading we also tend to look at certain identifying letters, things that look unique to a quick scan. So if those letters appear to be in the right place your mind will barely ever pick up on it.

Kobyra

plumberphil

Selected PLC-C 186 Ground
Good deal...now if only i could convince my profs that there is proof that no matter how crappy I spelling is it's still readable. Actually, I'm not half bad at spelling but it's still a nice thought.

Jake

jaerose

That's why we all used to read much faster...until they made us read out loud, which forced us to pronounce/read every letter for fear of public humiliation =)

JR

andrew@itmpl.com.au

I am a member on 5 boards all around the world.....Europe......USA........and a couple in Australia. Over the last 4-5 days I have seen that posted on all of them!!! Amazing how things like that fly around the globe....

Status
Not open for further replies.