• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Think you're fast?

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
Zissou posted a few vids of her before. I believe he said the girl can shoot too

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
You know, I hope that my forthcoming daughter has half that talent. I don't think that marksmanship is emphasized nearly enough these days. By the way, is it weird that I already have the little girl's first gun picked out? Technically, she's already -4 months old, so I don't want to get behind...

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
You know, I hope that my forthcoming daughter has half that talent. I don't think that marksmanship is emphasized nearly enough these days. By the way, is it weird that I already have the little girl's first gun picked out? Technically, she's already -4 months old, so I don't want to get behind...
Yes.

MasterBates

Yes it is weird only in that you only have one picked out. You should have first Rifle, 410, and Pistol picked out by now.

SLACKER!

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
*bows head in shame...*

I know, I know! But I've been busy doing semi-annual PRO/CON marks for the Marines in my company, PTP classes, and ninja powdering my way away from IA grenades!! Besides, I already have the pistol, and my best friend is signed on to teach any children my wife and I have how to shoot. I deserve a little slack! (And then there's the matter of the order I placed for the M1A...)