• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Think it's gonna need VertRep support?

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
With the exception of Iran there really isn't a threat in the region against it and even then they could be far enough away from the coast in Iran to largely nullify that threat, except when they went through the Strait of Hormuz and then they could tag along with a CVBG or ARG going through.

Geographic distance is key then. I understand what you mean. It just sounds like an awful lot of eggs to put in one basket. Maybe the wording of "Mobile Sea Base" conjures up inaccurate images in my head.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Geographic distance is key then. I understand what you mean. It just sounds like an awful lot of eggs to put in one basket. Maybe the wording of "Mobile Sea Base" conjures up inaccurate images in my head.

Not too much, this will give SOCOM a dedicated toy they can use instead of having to rely on ad hoc support from the Navy like they are doing right now. They will still likely be able to utilize other Navy vessels as needed.

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Always good to have your own assets. They won't have to ask "Mom and Dad" for the keys to the car anymore.

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Well, I guess this thing will at least give the SWO's a brief thought that their job might be cool.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Father in law is one of the top bubs at MSC. His stories of dealing with the civilians would make a BM3 blush.