• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Things that make me laugh thread

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It's been some challenging times in the Navy lately. I won't go into details, as that's covered in separate threads but times like these have been challenging for Sailors including myself. I don't know about you guys, but humor has helped me go through some challenging times, and I figured with recent events, why not create a thread SIMPLY dedicated to humor?!?!

I'll start first! Send/meme away!

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I saw that and laughed. Then had a mild panick attack because I'm a DH now and our party is this week...

But here's my contribution

Mos

None
It's been some challenging times in the Navy lately. I won't go into details, as that's covered in separate threads but times like these have been challenging for Sailors including myself. I don't know about you guys, but humor has helped me go through some challenging times, and I figured with recent events, why not create a thread SIMPLY dedicated to humor?!?!

View attachment 23883
Add this in the free space: "JO pulls up to the venue then thinks, 'fuck this shit, I've got better things to do with my life' and drives away."

AIRMMCPORET

Plan “A” Retired

View attachment 23883

One more for the free space.

XOs wife, and lesbian go at it in the head of officers club.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Add this in the free space: "JO pulls up to the venue then thinks, 'fuck this shit, I've got better things to do with my life' and drives away."

The dutiful JO makes sure his DH and XO see him - makes contact - "Happy holidays, XO!" then peaces out so there are no questions come Monday. Pretty sure it's in the 11th edition onward of the Division Officers' Guide...

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Charlie Bronson always had rope
giphy.gif

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
"Guest shows up in entirely too revealing outfit" How about when that guest is the CMC's wife?